Commercial Roofing Services in Saint Augustine, Jacksonville and Throughout Florida
Quality solutions, fair prices & quick response to all your roofing needs
Why worry about roofing? In far too many cases, a roof doesn’t get any attention until water begins leaking into the building. This is especially true with roofs of commercial buildings, where flat roofs and parapet walls truly put roofing issues out of sight and (thus) out of mind.
At J. Adams Roofing, we urge all building owners NOT to ignore roofing problems that can easily result in substantial damage to the structure and its contents. Our expert roofing technicians are ready to inspect your roof and provide you with a detailed assessment of its condition. If you require roof repairs, roof replacement or a new roof, we want to be your go-to contractor for all commercial roofing work.
Call J. Adams Roofing to setup a consultation for commercial roofing replacement, repair, or installation in Palm Coast, Jacksonville, Saint Augustine and nearby.
Our commercial roofing services in Great Saint Augustine
- Roof inspections
- Roof replacement
- Roof repair
- Roof maintenance
- Flashing repair & replacement
- Flat, low-slope and sloped roof expertise
- All roofing materials & treatments available
- Free estimates for all roofing work
Commercial Roofing Services & Maintenance: What Are You Looking For?
For many people, it’s easy to ignore a roof problem, that is, unless there’s a huge leak that is unavoidable. But whether the issue is something we can detect easily ourselves, or it is something that can be addressed by a commercial roofing service professional, any maintenance problem must be fixed as soon as possible. The roofs of any building, whether residential or commercial, are an integral structural component, and, like any other area of your home or building requires routine maintenance. Since it can be difficult for anyone who isn’t well-versed with roofs to notice minute problems with roofing until too late, it’s vital to have your roof inspected regularly to ensure everything is running as smoothly as possible. After all, no one wants to deal with a massive roof maintenance problem out of nowhere. It’s best to be safe rather than sorry and invest the time necessary to take preventative action.
Whether you currently are having roof issues or if you’re just a curious person, you might be wondering what a J. Adams Roofing professional will look for and service when working on your commercial roof. If you have a noticeable problem, they will, of course, start in that area. However, if you have called us for a roof maintenance check, they will check to make sure everything looks as it should.
So what does this entail? A roofing professional will check the following:
Make Sure Drains And Downspouts Are Not Clogged
When was the last time you made sure the drains and downspouts weren’t clogged? Exactly. Part of our commercial roofing services and maintenance is double checking that the drains that flow from the roof to the ground aren’t clogged. If they have become clogged, it’s important to find the root of the problem immediately, as clogged drains could result in a water buildup on the roof and water damage to the structure internally and potentially externally.
Double Check Vents Are Working Properly
On many big commercial buildings, roofs are vents that are installed to stave off moisture. Like aforementioned, too much water not being drained from the roof could potentially result in unwanted damage. The vents are used to make sure the moisture doesn’t buildup. That said, they obviously can’t do their job if they aren’t working. Whether they stopped working for no apparent reason or they were damaged somehow, it’s always best to make sure they are up and running. During a roof maintenance check, these ventilators will be looked at to ensure that they are working properly and haven’t become too damaged for the job.
Inspect Any Tears & Damages
The fact of the matter is that roofs can become damaged. Even though they are big and designed to be durable, things happen out of our control, like the weather, for example, and the roofing on your commercial business can become damaged. During a maintenance check, your roof will be inspected for any tears or damages that could have incurred without your knowledge. Tears or gaps in the roofing can result in a multitude of problems, but overall it will affect the roofs performance. At the end of the day, what good is a roof if it’s not performing its duties?
It’s best practice to hire a roofing company to do routine maintenance checks. We are the professionals after all! That said, we understand that there are certain situations that require you to get up on your roof yourself. If you have found yourself needing to get onto your roof, it’s essential that you prioritize your safety. Keep these following tips in mind when you climb up onto a commercial roofing structure:
- Keep your walking to a minimum — don’t walk around the roof just to walk around. Be efficient with your path and where you step. It’s safer for you and forthe roof.
- Steer clear from gutters and flashing — don’t ever put your weight onto these areas. It’s hard to tell how much these structures can handle, and frankly, it’s just not worth it.
- Stick to the flat areas — don’t walk on the panel supports because you never know what could happen. Keep to the flatter areas of the roofing panel. You’ll feel more secure.
- Opt for shoes without a black sole — shoes with black soles will leave marks on the roofing surface. That may not be of concern to you, since who really sees or cares about scuffs on the roof? But these markings can be very difficult to remove, so it’s best to avoid making them in the first place.
- Don’t do anything you don’t feel safe doing — if you’re trying to mend something you think is broken, but aren’t completely sure what to do, it’s best to leave it to the professionals. Get yourself off the roof and give J. Adams Roofing a call.
Why choose us as your commercial roofing company?
Every community has plenty of roofing contractors. We want to earn your commercial roofing business the old-fashioned way – by exceeding your expectations for responsive, top-quality service. Here’s what you can count on when you call on J. Adams Roofing:
- Courteous professional service. At J. Adams Roofing, we recognize that your commercial property is a valued asset that plays a major role in your business success. Our pledge is to always respond quickly to your commercial roofing needs and to deliver the best value and highest quality every time.
- Well-trained workers. We recruit conscientious, dedicated team members, train them well and make sure they have the skills to do top-quality work. Whether you need repairs on an old-fashioned built-up roof, a new single-ply roof, polyurethane foam roofing or anything in between, we have the know-how to serve your needs.
- Excellent equipment. We are constantly updating our tools, trucks and other equipment to ensure that every crew can work safely, efficiently and to top industry standards.
- Access to the best roofing materials. We deal with major building material manufacturers to make sure we have access to the best roofing products at competitive prices.
If you are looking for a Great Saint Augustine commercial roofing contractor, call J. Adams Roofing or email us today to make sure you get the best value in commercial roofing.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.