Whether you want to be like Clark Griswold, or be more subtle in your exterior holiday lights, there are a few simple steps to hang lights on your roof like a pro!
1. Find an electrical outlet, and run heavy-duty extension cords from it.
2. Use a switch-controlled outlet, or plug the lights into an automatic timer.
3. Measure the length of your house along the ground to determine how many light strings you will need.
4. Before you plug the lights in, inspect them for broken or missing bulbs or defective wiring.
5. Set up an extension ladder. Place it firmly on flat ground and extend it well above the eaves.
6. Hang the lights along the eaves.
The experts at J Adams Roofing can help you get your roof ready for the holidays! Call us today to schedule your FREE roofing consultation!