Think you need a new roof? Here are some signs that it’s time to replace your roof.
- Missing, cracked, curling or buckling shingles
- Peeling paint
- Roof is older than 20 years
- Leaking in the attic after heavy rains
- Chimney leaks
- Stains on interior walls or ceilings.
- Shingles falling apart or missing in roof valleys
- Shingle granules in the gutters
- Daylight through roof boards.
Not sure you need a new roof? Call the experts today at J Adams Roofing! You can schedule your FREE roof consultation today by calling us!
OTRoofing; Frequently Asked Questions http://www.otroofing.com/about-us/faq/
Angie’s LIst; 7 warning signs you need a new roof http://www.angieslist.com/articles/7-warning-signs-you-need-new-roof.htm