Want to know how long your roof will last? Well, that depends on a number of things: Design, climate, and maintenance are the top 3. You can usually determine the average lifespan of your roof based on the material used.
- Asphault and Fiberglass Shingles – approximately 20-40 years
- Wood Shingles and Shakes – approximately 30 years
- Copper and Steel – approximately 50+ years
- Flat Roofs – approximately 40-50 years
- Tile and Slate Roofs – approximately 50+ years
Want to make sure your roof lasts a long time? Get your roof inspected! By getting your roof inspected regularly, you can discover small problems with your roof before they become big ones that come with big costs!
Let the experts at J Adams Roofing help you evaluate the life expectancy of your roof – just give us a call or fill out the form for your FREE roof inspection.
Home Guides; The Average Life of Roofing
Home Advisor, Roofing: How Long Should They Last and How to Make Them Last Longer